Given the situation caused by the coronavirus COVID-19 and the rapid changes experienced in recent days around the world, from Stonex we want to communicate that Appropriate measures have been taken to collaborate in containment measures.
We understand that these measurements are keys and indispensable and we are responsible with the situation that we are living. For this reason, we inform you that:
- From Thursday March 12 and until further notice, at Stonex we have implemented telework in those functions that have allowed it.
- Convey to you that we continue operating, in the distance, in the same regular working hoursHe and we continue to offer our clients the necessary support.
- Both our After Sales Technical Service like ours Warehouse and Logistics Service follow operating normally to continue covering the needs of our clients.
We hope that the situation will be restored as soon as possible and we hope that all these measures help to overcome this situation together.
We continue to be available to all of you and we transfer that we will continue to support each other to stay close to all of you.
A big hug,
The Stonex team
Stonex keeps working with you
From Stonex, the necessary containment measures have been taken because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Spain and its recent impact around the world.
These measures are absolutely essential and we are responsible with the situation. In this order, Stonex reports:
- From Thursday 12th of March 2020 until further notice, Stonex Team (working places which can do it) is working remotely from home.
- We keep offering the same services to our customers.
- After Sales Service Department and Warehousing and Logistic Service are operating as usual.
- Stonex Team is available at the usual working hours.
We hope that the situation back to normality as soon as possible and these measures could help everybody to overcome the problem.
Best regards, in the knowledge that, as always, we will remain to be at your disposal.