ETC EOS is a versatile but easy to learn lighting control system. Here we are going to give you some guidelines on how you can learn to handle it in a simple and complete way.
ETC EOS can be used in a physical console, or also on a computer (either PC or MAC).
If you want to download the software to install it on your computer, you can do it by clicking here.
- If you are a PC user or want to update the software of one of the EOS consoles (in both cases it is the same software) click on Eos Family Console Software vxxx (Consoles, RVI's, RPU's, ETCnomad Puck and ETCnomad) for PC
- If you are a MAC user click EOS ETCnomad MAC Software vxxx
Once you have the file, unzip it and install it on the console or on the computer as you would with any other software.
LEARNING ETC EOS:
To learn how to use ETC EOS you have several options:
- Download our Manual in Spanish in pdf: Eos Family Tea Break Tutorials v2.2 EN
- You can also watch the videos of ETC training.
- There are some videos in spanish made by Francisco Ruiz on his Youtube channel, for ETC EOS applications live.
VIEW WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING:
If you want to visualize the Exercises of Eos Family Tea Break Tutorials you can do 2 things:
- Download the files .esf (EOS SHOW FILES). This is the type of file used by ETC ETC tables and computers. For each lesson of the pdf Eos Family Tea Break Tutorials v2.2 EN, there is a file .esf so you can learn directly on a console or on a computer that has ETC EOS installed. You can download them by clicking here.
- Also, if you want to visualize in 3D what you are doing, we have prepared a self-executing file Capture. You do not need to have Capture installed on your computer, simply run as administrator this file when you have ETC EOS working and you can visualize the exercises of Tea Break Tutorials.
This Capture self-executable can be running on the same computer on which you have ETC EOS installed, or on another computer connected to the network. If you had it on another computer, you should configure the network so that it is in the ETC EOS range.
If you want to download this didactic content in PDF you can click here.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact Juan Carlos Pascual at firstname.lastname@example.org